New Zealand provides a good range of opportunities for college kids from everywhere on the planet to finish their education in a developed country. it’s becoming increasingly popular among international students and is viewed because of the most favoured destinations for study abroad.
Students who are getting to study in New Zealand can expect to urge the simplest of academics and research also as a number of co-curricular and extracurricular opportunities designed to develop both the body and therefore the mind and help the scholar complete his studies with a well-rounded personality
Benefits of studying in New Zealand
Many Indian students are getting to study in New Zealand due to the various benefits that the country offers.
Excellent academics and research
New Zealand has a number of the simplest academics and research facilities for international students. It provides students who study in New Zealand with the specified tools to pursue their research interests during a wide selection of subjects including art, business, science, technology, medicine and lots of others. Students also get to review under expert faculty members, who are often considered the simplest within the world.
Easy admission process and minimal barriers to entry
Although the education system in New Zealand is widely known to be one among the simplest within the world, the wants for getting admission to a university in NZ is surprisingly easy and therefore the barriers to entry are minimal. The New Zealand educational universities accept even students who have but excellent academic records and provide the chance to even mediocre students to review during a foreign country.
Low cost of tuition and other expenses
The costs involved for study in New Zealand is extremely low in comparison to other countries with equivalent quality of education and infrastructure. the value of living in New Zealand is additionally much less than in many other developed countries.
Additionally, students get a variety of discounts at various grocery stores and outlets which brings down the value even further.
You can extend your visa for a year after completing your course
New Zealand allows you to increase your visa for a period of 1 year after completing your course to seem for jobs and add the country. you’ll get to apply for converting your student visa to a figure visa within this era.
Beautiful campuses and surroundings
While beauty might not be the primary criteria you’ll be trying to find when choosing a university or country to review in if everything else being an equivalent or ceteris paribus, because it is claimed in Latin, why not prefer to study during a campus that mixes academic excellence with stunning views from your dorm room? New Zealand is renowned for its dazzlingly beautiful vistas and offers a good sort of outdoor activities for international students.
Scholarships for study in New Zealand
Some of the foremost popular scholarships for study in New Zealand are
- New Zealand Development Scholarship – hospitable international students from Asia, Africa, Latin and Caribbean countries – for postgraduates studies – covers tuition cost, allowance, living allowance and insurance
- New Zealand ASEAN scholar awards – hospitable students from SE Asia – for postgraduate studies – covers tuition costs, living costs, travel costs and insurance
- ADB scholarships – hospitable students studying or meaning to study at the University of Auckland – covers travel expenses, living costs and tuition fees
- UC international first-year scholarship – hospitable students beginning their under graduation at the University of Canterbury – covers the cost of tuition up to twenty,000 NZD
- University of Waikato international scholarship – hospitable international students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Waikato – covers tuition fees up to 5000 NZD
Best Universities in New Zealand
Some of the highest universities in New Zealand for international students are
1. The University of Auckland
2. The University of Otago
3. Victoria University
4. University of Canterbury
5. Lincoln University